Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Monday, November 24, 2014

Rambling Thoughts 3

I guess everyone has their own ups and downs. Seeing my old posts in 2011 reminds me of how positive and spiritful I was. Well, not that I change much, but I should admit that something has changed. I think I somehow lost a little bit of my naive thoughts. The world for me now is darker and more bitter. I don't know since when I have this thought. But I guess I know why.

Maybe I just put too much expectation and not prepared myself for the worse. I thought I did prepare, but I repeatedly feel disappointed. I thought I could fulfill my standard, yet I have to accept that people, and myself, have limitation. I thought other reasonable people will have the same thought as me, but I was wrong.

Or maybe, back then in 2011, I just haven't seen the world wide enough. When some people were in a difficult situation, I thought it was not that hard to solve... Yet, my thought changed until I experienced it myself.

However, even though this accumulative experiences is not sweet, I'm happy to experience it. It opens my eyes wider and helps me get a more comprehensive view of life. (Even though it's still far from "comprehensive", hehe.) Hopefully, I could learn to become a more understanding and wiser person. :)


3 comments:

Ron said...

Kasus sist mirip dengan saya, ketika muda saya sangat memandang positif dunia.

Tetapi ketika aku mempelajari teknik-teknik membaca bahasa tubuh dan hal mentalitas serupa, aku menjadi banyak kecewa dengan kekurangan orang-orang disekitarku. Suatu hari akhirnya aku memutuskan bahwa setiap manusia memiliki kekurangan dan kelebihan. Kita hanya bisa menerimanya dan berbaur tanpa merugikan diri kita sendiri.

Lagipula hidup bukan cara menghindari hujan, tetapi menari di dalamnya :D

Talisa Noor said...

Hasik :)) hehe iya setujuh!

deadyrizky said...

hah?
Tasa mau nikahhhhh??