Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Memories

Today I'm a bit freak on blogging since this is weekend and I'm having a good internet connection. Teehee.

What I'm going to post here is actually a bit old. They're just some old stuffs that remind me of the past. Enjoy. :)

1. A "Top 50% High Achievement Menuju Olimpiade Sains Indonesia 2004" certificate

This one is a certificate I got when I joined a national science Olympics in Junior High School. Though I didn't win, I was one of the top 50% out of the whole participants. How many were the participants? I didn't really know. Haha. :D

2. Metro TV Debate Competition Prizes
The competition was held in University of Indonesia in 2011. I and my friend Tifara and By Carles were the runner up and each of us get this and some cash :)

3. An invitation to an economics seminar in Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia.
 It was held in 2010. My Public Finance lecturer gave the invitation to me and 2 other friends from STAN. It was awesome and erudite :)

4. Awards from STAN English Club Farewell Party
The farewell party was held in 2011 and I got some awards : The Most Pretty (up), The Most Inspiring (bottom left), and The Most Lovely (bottom right). Teehee. My juniors in STAN EC were very cute. Hahaha. :)

Anyway, that's all I want to share today. All those beautiful memories remain in my head. I should make some new history :)

5 comments:

deadyrizky said...

heran.
blog bagus gini kok sepi komen ya?

Tanaya said...

tasa... this post is sweet... i especially like the gifts from stanec.. u deserve it:)
keep blogging!

Talisa Noor said...

deady: haha. aku nggak aktif social blogging maaas.

naya: :* love your new pict, mbak

deadyrizky said...

tanya, sa
itu di blogs i've read ada blog orangapatiang. itu blog sapa yah?

Talisa Noor said...

oh ya. itu kayaknya dulu blogmu ya? udah aku ganti alamatnya mas..hehe maap...