Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Sunday, March 18, 2012

About My New Work Place

Seeing my old friends again from STAN... Alhamdulillah. Now 80 of us currently work in a notable supreme institution in Indonesia. (guess what? hehehe)

Among the 80 people, I and 13 others now work at the department of Human Resource Development, sub-department of Job Analysis and HRD Information System. We are handling all of the employee's file, including their submission file, their assignation, birth certificate, etc.
This is our first day training:
 

and I seriously found this file:

and I got this prize -Cadbury Milk- for being the fastest one that finish the filing:

Well, overall I enjoy my work and try my best. Feeling bored? Not yet... I have great friends, great seniors, great surroundings, great opportunities... :) I really hope that I can excel here. I want to give many contributions as big as possible. I believe we can. :)

Aaand, here we are in our office room:




Okay, actually this is only the permanent file locker. The real file lockers are in the other room, but unfortunately I forgot to take picture of them. More or less, they are shaped like this:

(If I'm not mistaken, Jalema is the exact producer of our file room & folder. Its head office is in Netherlands)

Okay, I guess that's all about my new work place. :)

No comments: