Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Thursday, November 25, 2010

One afternoon before Founder's Trophy

Seeing the past is just like watching movies... There are so many scenes that can be very interesting when they're combined. I so feel that life is somehow funny, somehow bitter, and somehow sweet at the same time.

Thanks to my bestfriend for kindly giving her time today. You know, that really means so much for me. At least I know that I'm not alone. It's always relieving when you have somebody to share and know that they are there for you. Your bestfriends are your treasures :)

By the way, I took my advanced accounting class today and found that I'm just so potentially smart *this is proven by how I did mistakes in doing the task given by the teacher. I believe that doing mistakes is the right process of studying.* :p
It's also nice to work together with new groupmates. I never had a discussion with them before: Ian, Brilian, and Yogi. -oh, I had been in a same group with Yogi twice- Frankly speaking, I really like to work in team. I love being listened. And I love listening to others' ideas. I like to know how people think and talk and act. Teamwork provides them all!

Well. Tomorrow is Founder's Trophy. And four days later is the mid test. I'll make sure they are all done marvelously :)

No comments: