Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Monday, October 5, 2009

ToniJack's Buzz

New hangout place in Delta Plaza Surabaya: ToniJack's!
eww... actually, it's not really new. The owner, Bambang Rachmadi, changed his McDonald's into ToniJack's. Anyway, I was quite curious about how it tastes. Would it be different with McD?? Hoho. Then when my sister and I were desired to hangout somewhere, we decided to visit this brand new store. Wanna know my experience in visitting TJ's? Read more!


picture from hai online

When I stepped in the restaurant, I did see some eye-catching changes in the interior design. The "M" symbol appeared no more. All clean. There was a giant banner covering the wall. I could see "ToniJack's" sign and a picture of a pirate. The color of purple and orange dominated the whole interior design. But, the chairs, tables, and food-maker machines were still the same.
Then I ordered some menu. Umm. My sister ordered Jack Chicken and I ordered Super Burger (if I'm not mistaken, that's the menu's name). The serving process was not so fast. When we got the food, I was little disappointed because they were very "clean"--I mean, there were no pictures on the food-wrapper paper or on the plastic glass. I can say I were hoping something more. But I know it's not the most important thing, anyway. Maybe they will add some pictures on the food-wrapper some day, when the restaurant is going to rocket.
I put the food on the table, wash my hand, and eat it --the burger. First bite? YUMMY. But slowly until the last bite, I find it not very yummy anymore. Fortunately, one thing I like from this burger is it made my stomach full. (You know, I am seldom full by only eating burger. Usually I should eat some food or snack again to satisfyy my hunger :D)
What about the chicken? It's quite good, I think. Delicious :)
One thing I don't like from my eating experience in TJ's : makanannya kurang hangat!
I hope the food quality will get better :)

No comments: