Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Take Time and Relax :)

Went to Rumah Cantik Citra today... It's on Jalan Gubeng, Surabaya.
 
image from Rumah Cantik Citra

This place is awesome to have yourself relaxed. Women only. Hoho :D You can have some treatment like hand/foot spa, totok wajah, and body massage. Well, I took the body massage treatment. It had a beautiful interior design. By only seeing the interior of House of Citra Beauty, you can feel relaxed :)

the body massage room
I was a little surprized when I heard that the therapist, mbak Chusnul, who took care of me while I was there, is the same age with me. She is 19 years old. I think it's great to have a job and salary in this age like she does. But, well, this fact is like punching my stomach somehow. 19. In this age I am free to go to college and study without being burdened with "what-I-will-eat-if-I-don't-work" thoughts. And I realize how I sometimes don't thank God for His bless given to me. Sorry God...please forgive me x(
Anyway, mbak Chusnul was an interesting person. She knew A to Z thingy about make up, and she can do well in that job :D I hope she can explore her talent and succeed.

Oh, I also went to Sour Sally today. yummy!

image from Sour Sally
I ordered Sour Sally Bubblegum Attack. New flavor. Taste nice. Well, it still tasted yoghurt anyway :)
I made some pictures with my sister, I'll upload it some day. Haha.
By the way, it's getting late. Have a nice dream, guys. See you around!

2 comments:

SEXY NERD DINC'S said...

waah mau banget deh nyoba yg rumah cantik citra itu tapi bayar ga sih?

Talisa Noor said...

beli produk citra gitu...jadi,kita bayar,tapi nggak cuma dapet perawatannya, kita dapet produknya juga :D

price list-nya:
body massage rp 40ribu,
totok wajah 20ribu,
hand/foot spa 10ribu..