Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So-Last-Week Diary

It's funny when some entities say that you are talented and smart while at the same period there are other entities say that you are silly and stupid.


I'm still Tasa, however, an ordinary girl who has a big obsession and some big dreams. I'm just a girl who loves freedom, making friends, laughing, learning, loving, dancing, blogging, facebook-ing... (And still want to be able to cook.) :p

I'm not perfect. Sometimes I make mistakes and hurt people. Sometimes I am too lazy to do homework or take a bath.


I realize that:

I feel sad when I'm neglected. But then I know it won't happen forever.

I feel frustrated when I'm too far from my goals and no one come to support me. But then I know it's only for a while.

I feel I miss something when I'm not with my family. But then I know I always have them inside my heart.

I feel I need bestfriend(s). But I know I already have them. I just have to open up my heart widely and see that they're here beside me.


By the way, to my friends Ari and Primbon, thank's for being care to my silly notes in Primbon's book a week ago. You guys really made my day :)

No comments: