Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Friday, March 7, 2014

Taking a break between the deadlines

And now... I'm dealing with new challenges, from my work place. This job starts killing me slowly. Heheheh. I mean, well, yes it's true that the tasks are getting more challenging with narrow deadlines and the massive amount of work that should be done. Yes it's true that there are still many things that should be improved from my office management, especially in the job distribution.

But well. For now, I just have to take all the pills. On the other side, I know I can do it. This is an opportunity for me to learn and to leap. Bismillah. :)

2 comments:

Refita Putriana said...

considering your experience, your great capacity,and greater you wanna be, it's supposed to be easy ;)

Talisa Noor said...

hehe. aamiin. bismillah!