Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm doing fine. You?

Hello, long time no see, huh? :)


Anyway I'm doing fine. Things have been quite surprising these days. One of them is, I got to move to another division in my office. Well, I can say that I am happy with it. Not that I'm not happy with my old division, I just simply like to experience new things and place and people. :)

 
me in my new office room^^

Recently I also found many interesting life lessons which I got from my own experience and from other people's experience. Thanks God for giving me these tests... All I can say is now I know that a test from God doesn't always makes you cry. It can be one which makes you feel so powerful and great. It also can be one that makes you feel so depressed and angry. The challenge are to keep calm and not to be too happy or too sad.

I also learned that we as humans always have mistakes and problems. Sometimes we just have to admit if we do something wrong instead of blaming people. Sometimes we just have to stop making excuse for all of the sad things happened in our life. And sometimes we just have to forgive.

“…dan bergegaslah kepada ampunan dari Tuhanmu dan surga yang luasnya seluas langit dan bumi. Disediakan untuk orang-orang yang bertakwa. Yaitu orang-orang yang menginfakkan hartanya di saat lapang dan susah (sempit) dan orang-orang yang menahan amarahnya serta memaafkan yang berbuat kesalahan kepadanya dan Allah menyukai orang-orang yang berbuat baik.” (QS Ali Imran 133 dan 134)

Allah tidak akan menambah kemaafan seseorang, melainkan dengan kemuliaan, dan tidaklah seseorang merendahkan dirinya karena Allah melainkan Allah akan meninggikan derajatnya.” (Hadits riyawat Bukhari dan Muslim)

 I hope you guys are doing fine, too. Even better. :)

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

Nice post;)
Yes Allah tests us in many ways, and likes o surprise us with treats here and there ;)
Sometimes it is indeed hard to look at ourselves clearly, see our faults. Le's thank Allah for the occasions where He has reminded us.
Keep writing good stuff dear