Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Which One?

This month I had some photo sessions for these online shops :)

This is for LookAtMe Stores
And this one is for Kanahaya Online Shop

You know what, being a model is a job that I love so much beside being MC and doing presentation. Heheh. It feels so enjoyable somehow. Besides, it leads me to meet new people, see new things, explore new places, know new personalities... Aaand, I don't know why but after doing the photo session for Kanahaya, I feel like I want to wear veils... Maybe after I graduate :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the last statement..i would say.."alhamdulillah..."

-the coconut tree-

Talisa Noor said...

Thanks,coconut tree.. :') and thank u for your support,too...

Talisa Noor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheatheaud said...

replica wholesale handbags ELPBV replica designer bags DFSU luxury replica bags DKTU

pathiez said...

l9s31b5c90 q2v61w0c84 x6p10t3z63 z3v20e8f45 u8v33j9z17 h0t34y2y92