Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dazzling Tuesday

Call me freak, but I always get my spirit boosted up after Mr. Hatta's class. Hahahah. :D

Anyway, I just want to share something... About what I got today.

First of all, my classmate Zuhdi shared his knowledge about the concept of heaven and human's actions. The point of his words is, that the largest deed of human is his believe to God. He told a story, taken from hadist rasulullah, about a man who had done many sins, but in the end he ended up living at heaven because he still believed in God.
Hm. You can make your own conclusion from this story...

Then, I had an Advance Accounting class. It's about business consolidation. Then, I had a Governmental Accounting class. It's hilarious :)) I always like Mr. Hatta's class, for he is so funny and he frees the students to express themselves, in a proper path.

No comments: