Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Trip to Jackcloth and FX Plaza

A very HOT but FUN trip...
Unfortunately i accidentally delete some of the pictures there! kyaa.. >_<

Oh, I met Sogie Indraduaja there. He visited his friend's booth, Red Union. They made cool ambigram on the T-shirts! :D
And, this is the silly part, actually. I was very nervous when I ask him to take picture with me. I even forgot to interview him! Oggrrgh... I hope I can see him again and have some interview. Heheh. I just wonder what he thinks about the growth of fashion industry in Indonesia. Hehe. Oh, have i mention that now I am a contributor of Warta Kampus? :) It's one of the media in my campus. Huhu, wish me luck and success there!

Anyway, I spent too much money there. I just...can't help it... Uugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own
blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Feel free to visit my website - why do men pull away after getting close