Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

5 Facts About... Me

Again, I got it from my daddy... :)

And... here they are... the facts that:

1. I love to call some of my friends as if they were my family. (ex: Deady "daddy", Said "brother", Mia "sister", Faiz "little brother", Aryo "father", ... etc)

2. I'm afraid of touching animals, except rabbits.

3. I prefer keeping my own problem to sharing with friends.

4. I can't tell a lie. (you can see it if i lie... they happen at the same time: too many unecessary movements, too many "emm"s, unfocused eyes, unlogical statements...)

5. I'm rarely annoyed with dangdut music. I think dangdut is fine (except some "too-hot-and-too-blink2 performance of some dangdut singers). heheheh



What about you?
Would you like telling me 5 facts about you and tagging me so I can know you better?

No comments: