Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inspiring One ;)

A few hours ago, I blog-walked around and found a blog belonged to a 17-year-old girl. Her name is Tika Putri, who is becoming the ambassador of Sunsilk Queen Bee Hunt.
First thing I thought when I looked this blog: "lovely" :)
Then, I continued reading some of her posts, and started saying "Wow!".
She tells anything in her blog: her opinion about health, environment, politics, fashion, culture, celebrities, etc. I admire her way to write all of her ideas and experience. Very smart. Very understandable. Very inspiring. Look at one of her statements about PEMILU below:
Kita tunjukin dong kalo voting is not ridiculous.

Voting is caring! ... Pilihan kita menentukan. Jika ada seratus ribu remaja yang tidak menggunakan hak pilihnya dengan baik, it affects the election, of course. It affects the result. Buat apa ada PEMILU kalau begitu? Kalau kita hanya akan seperti sekarang, duduk di depan komputer dan tidak peduli, seharusnya PEMILU dihapus saja. Biarkan pejabat negara yang memilih siapa yang kira-kira bakal menjadi presiden yang hebat, atau minimal berwibawa. Apapun yang terjadi pada Indonesia, kita tinggal siapkan cat aerosol spray warna-warni, pergi ke kolong jembatan dan membuat graffiti paling keren sedunia dengan tulisan, “TURUNKAN SBY-JK!”

But, are you sure? Is that what you want? Kalau gue pribadi, gue mau negara ini menjadi lebih baik. Dan gue, akan selalu percaya, bahwa hal sekecil apapun bisa membuat perubahan. Percaya deh. I’ll go find my Ketua RT right away. Make sure my name’s on the list, Sir.

And, her opinion about smoking:
...Gue nggak mau menasehati macam orangtua atau guru, guru-guru gue aja ngerokok. Tapi, please, value your health. Mumpung masih muda. Daripada nyesel pas udah tua? Nanti kolesterol lah, gula, apalagi kanker. Amit-amit deh...

Remember, we’re the only ones who can take a good care of ourselves.


I guess I'm not exaggerating when I say she should be one of the teenage role models. Hihi. You go, girl!

2 comments:

lola said...

you too can do better..

Talisa Noor said...

amen.thank you :D