Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enjoying an Afternoon With SEC's Conversation Club

Yesterday afternoon I got along with these incredible guys (in the making):


FYI, SEC is STAN English Club, an English club in my campus. They have a slogan, if I'm not mistaken: "We don't teach you English, we improve your English"
Well, one of their action to improve our--STAN students-- English is holding this conversation club. We are free to talk and share opinion, in English. No pressure to speak English perfectly. At least, you can talk. It's the first step to be more fluent and confident in speaking English, rite? :)
Btw, I really want to be able to speak and write in English fluently. It is very helpful to connect globally. Hihi. We can learn more. Many resources of knowledge (ex: books, articles, presentation slides) are presented in English. Also, we can share the opinion, knowledge, and culture from other persons abroad.
Writing in this blog in English is also one of my project to improve it. I'm sorry if there are still many mistakes in my writing, guys... I'm still learning :)

next project: learn terms and vocabulary used very often in politics and economics.

Yes, you can!



PS: We--SEC conversation club members and I-- also took some pictures of ourselves. Hehe. I can't upload them right now, but I promise they will be uploaded soon :D

No comments: