Little Feet

Take steps, take actions.
-Talisa Noor-

Friday, January 23, 2009

What an idle friday...

Wow, finally I get my January-period, and it's Friday! :)
Ancient Javanese believed that if you got your first day of your period time on Friday, you would get more love. Hihi. (Well, actually, if I didn't get it on Friday, I still could get more love. Yaay, amen!)


Btw, I've just known that Denny J.A. had been the first revolutioner politic consultant in Indonesia. Humm, I wonder if I can meet him someday and have some conversations with him :) He's rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seandaianya sang konsultan politik ini turun juga sebagai politikus....hhmm ah kita tunggu aja kiprah sang konsultan...

deady rizky said...

dosen STANkah beliau???

Talisa Noor said...

to omiyan: yap, let's wait and see him... (while we're doing something important for our life) hehe.

to orangapatiang: a STAN lecturer? Err, no...